Cost of living comparison between Jining, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,745 in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)