Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30388 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,286 (96,373 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)