Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30099 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,687 (105,276 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)