Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27232 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,699 (64,995 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)