Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29344 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,210 (96,134 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)