Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,138 in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)