Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元47,564 (25,947 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (44 minutes ago)