Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.796 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,706 (22,661 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)