Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,001 (15,102 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)