Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,206 (23,448 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)