Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.763 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,817 (15,779 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)