Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,329 (23,403 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元31,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)