Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.897 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,992 (14,759 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)