Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,091 (€2,873) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 2 hours ago)