Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,908 (€1,835) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)