Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,905 (₩1,691,203) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)