Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,624 (₩1,646,410) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)