Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,610 (€963) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (27 minutes ago)