Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,429 (₩3,373,515) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)