Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,438 (﷼ 9,805) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)