Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09373 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,522 (₨80,254) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)