Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10720 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,526 (₨144,833) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)