Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,742 (₨166,512) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)