Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09578 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,102 (₨53,269) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)