Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10675 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,981 (₨46,655) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (33 minutes ago)