Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09961 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,859 (38,738 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)