Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.09324 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,611 (60,179 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)