Cost of living comparison between Jakarta, Indonesia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元82,142 (Rp 158,324,655) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)