Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10652 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,860 (₨26,853) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)