Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,967 (₨56,916) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)