Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.392 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,107 (2,950TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)