Cost of living comparison between Ivanovo, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10774 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,147 (руб 38,489) in Ivanovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)