Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24013 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,258 (26,061₴) in Ivano-Frankivs'k to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)