Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24931 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,680 (10,749₴) in Ivano-Frankivs'k to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)