Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,334 (R$ 9,090) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)