Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,515 (R$ 8,536) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)