Cost of living comparison between Istanbul, Turkey and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,494 prices entered by 664 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.196 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,607 (8,019TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)