Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06340 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,174 (₨192,010) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)