Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06595 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,562 (₨251,121) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)