Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06595 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,549 (₨250,943) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)