Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,100 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,016 (﷼ 20,126,773) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (43 minutes ago)