Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34754 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,780 (Mex$ 85,690) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)