Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.017 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,763 (S/. 9,304) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)