Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,039 (CH$2,118,470) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)