Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.624 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,387 (RM4,548) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)