Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.542 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,616 (RM1,697) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)