Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.592 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,067 (RM4,439) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)