Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,568 (€1,865) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)