Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,301 (€4,569) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)