Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,828 (€2,460) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)