Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,838 (€2,437) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)