Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,187 (€3,719) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)