Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,788 (€3,690) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)