Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,598 (€2,799) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)