Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Aksu, China
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02224 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元75,528 (3,396,628 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)