Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06069 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,100 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,100 (¥100,509) in Ichikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)