Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.077 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,865 (S/. 1,861) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)