Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,106 ($2,485) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)