Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,765 (6,404 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (34 minutes ago)