Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,192 (5,995 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (33 minutes ago)