Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.677 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,706 (6,385 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)