Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,422 (6,405 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)