Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35900 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,852 (E£ 7,945) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (31 minutes ago)