Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38211 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,050 (E£ 10,598) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)