Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38068 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,680 (E£ 7,039) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)