Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36167 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,469 (E£ 17,885) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)