Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,414 (€1,965) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 1 hour ago)