Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,978 (€2,852) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)