Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.096 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,690 (S/. 3,192) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)