Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.060 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,991 (S/. 3,394) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (27 minutes ago)