Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.992 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,385 (S/. 1,699) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)