Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21342 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,167 (57,008 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)