Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22674 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,840 (78,682 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)