Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.366 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,358 (1,295 BYN) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)