Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.220 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,434 (1,377 BYN) in Hrodna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)