Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,692 (kr33,708) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (35 minutes ago)