Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.984 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元106,101 (kr107,841) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)