Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,823 (46,996 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元28,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)