Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.881 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元130,422 (147,998 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)