Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,220 (54,028 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)