Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,233 (37,324 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)