Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 59% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,644 (45,750 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)