Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 70% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,871 (36,576 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (26 minutes ago)