Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,834 (47,514 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)