Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元75,154 (HK$84,928) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)