Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.887 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元94,740 (HK$106,832) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (25 minutes ago)