Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元75,274 (HK$84,944) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)