Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01336 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 4% cheaper than in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元478 (35,809 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)