Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01331 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 4% cheaper than in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元717 (53,871 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)