Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,130 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)