Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.270 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元46,262 (AU$8,779) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)