Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,148 (AU$5,657) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)