Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.124 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,479 (AU$8,681) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)