Cost of living comparison between Hobart, Australia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.128 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,431 (AU$5,739) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)