Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.799 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,446 (AU$8,427) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元30,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)