Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.359 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,003 (AU$9,331) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (24 minutes ago)