Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 72% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,730 (GH₵17,161) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)