Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.578 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 88% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,505 (GH₵14,896) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (43 minutes ago)