Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 95% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,501 (GH₵22,591) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)