Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,641 (65,116,500 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)