Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,117 (75,937,796 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)