Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,904 (¥362,158) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (42 minutes ago)