Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元53,810 (¥880,495) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)