Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.886 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元72,740 (38,566 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元44,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)