Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元142,264 (76,532 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)