Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,712 (€3,103) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)