Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,645 (€1,749) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)