Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.840 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,594 (€1,734) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)